On the other hand, it is very important to attend fair-trades in order to increase sales and also establish contacts with future customers and distributors. Do not forget that this type of event gets a lot of people on the same place in just a few days. Normally, the first days are more for professionals then a large public can visit fair-trades.
Thus, it is a great opportunity to know on first stage what your competitors do and recap information on opinions and consumers ´requests. With all that information, you can focus on your target and satisfy your customers within the market.
To attend a fair-trade, congress or exhibition implies a meticulous planned trip and the actions we might have to carry on, from hiring a booth to prepare binders for the fair-trade or case bound binders depending on the case. It is important not to leave aside anything as these events are truly expensive.
- At first, you must select which fair-trades you want to attend. There are a lot of events and some might be best for our product or sector in order to boost sales.
- Depending on targets, you might want to establish a participating project drawing. Booth elections as well as place have to be the best as it may result very or poorly attractive to visitors.
- The personal who will attend this fair-trade must unify information towards the brand, your products and how to establish relationships with future clients.
- Furthermore, booth decoration is important to show products or services. We must prepare different goodies to offer to the public.
- You might prepare information on your company, on one side and on the other side news in general. Fair-trades binders are perfect to contain key information and if they are well distributed, you can have a distributor, current customers and future customers files.
- You cannot miss contact information through the commercial team or directly the company. That is why; you must have business cards but do not forget that a ring binder is much more appropriate to have all the info the customer needs.
- When you cannot have the physical product at hand, you must get a fair-trade binder easy to handle, with an elegant artwork which may be taken by customers.
Finally and after the fair-trade, you must analyze the results and prepare a working plan for contacts in order to work better all the targets that you may want to reach one day. When all is information is gather, we will prepare a new edition.