Emballage 2014: a showcase of trends in packaging for companies
During the celebration of the International Exhibition Emballage, which will take place in Paris from 11 to 20 November 2014, you will find all the latest in packaging for companies, and packaging solutions for all activity sectors!
It is undoubtedly a very important event in the industry, offering visitors a complete range of options: processing and packaging machines; raw materials, supplies and plastics; machinery identification; marking, labeling and coding; machines secondary, tertiary packing and shipping; printing systems; labels, packaging and containers (in materials such as cardboard, plastic, glass, metal and wood).
Emballage 2014 offers a unique range reflecting the entire packaging chain from raw materials to finished product. In addition, all sectors are represented: food, multi-industry, hygiene, beauty, health, cosmetics, luxury, beverages and other. It is a unique event that reflects the entire packaging chain and where the percentage distribution by exhibitors supply industry application is as follows:
• Food, beverages and liquids: 33%
• Other industries: 18%
• Related Services (raw materials, coding, labelling, printing): 18%
• Health, beauty, luxury: 16%
• Pavilions and other activities: 15%
BREAKDOWN OF THE EXHIBITOR OFFERING BY CATEGORY
• Related services, other activities: 19%
• Packaging and containers: 36%
• Machinery: 45%
THE EXHIBITION IS MADE OF 3 HALS ACCORDING TO SECTORS:
• In hall 4: processing machinery and packaging machinery and fluid identification, marking, labeling and coding.
• In hall 5a: processing machinery and packing for multi-industry, health, beauty and pharmacy will be located; and processing machinery and food packaging: secondary packaging, transport and commercial machines.
• In hall 6: raw materials, inputs and plastics; packaging containers and multi-industry; industrial packaging, food packaging and containers; packaging and containers for the sectors of health, beauty, drugstore and luxury; processing and printing packaging and labels; french and international pavilions.
In summary, Emballage is a must-attend event for the industries of the emea (Europe/Middle East/Africa) region, covering more than 4,000 m2 and featuring 1,500 exhibitors and 500 brands. The event will last for 4 days during which 100,000 professionals will gather. Facts have shown that 9 out of 10 visitors have been satisfied, and that attending the event may provide 139 contacts on average – of which 51% will be new. Emballage 2014 is not only a platform for business and sourcing but also for inspiration, thanks to its rich content for each industrial sector. All the industry intelligence is highlighted for the four days of the exhibition by means of conferences, a TV studio broadcasting live, a showcase of packaging innovations and exhibitions to explore the packaging of the future. If you attend this event, we assure you will discover the best custom swatches, sample presentation kits and, of course, a great type of custom folders and binders.
You can see more information about this Showcase here.
Packaging and merchandising blog
Consolidating a brand involves taking into account each element of the company and taking care of each element from start to finish.
- From any brochure until the envelope containing the brochure
- The folder that contains the samples of your products
- The elements to keep different objects study and in formation, books, etc.
In this blog we aim at all times to guide anyone interested in raising all kinds of challenges related to the company's image: design, creation and manufacturing all kind of thermoformed trays for your business.