The importance of a good visual communication is key to the company, It serves to symbolise ideas, describe products or services and helps create a strong corporate image that reflects the values of the company.
DIFFERENT ELEMENTS THAT CONVEY THE VISUAL CORPORATE IDENTITY / THE IMAGE OF THE COMPANY
All companies have a name, a logo and corporate colours with which they try to be known and differentiate from the competition. Corporate identity is used in letters, brochures, manuals, packaging, merchandising and etc. but there are other items that also are integrated in the corporate visual identity like custom samplers and custom folders.
It is obvious that a good design in all this artwork/graphic material is essential to help convey a positive image. It is of no use to having a great logo if the media on which it is used does not offer the related quality.
8 TIPS TO BEAR IN MIND WHEN WE ARE GOING TO THINK IN A INDUSTRIAL DESIGN OF SAMPLE PRESENTERS FOR BUILDING MATERIALS
We’d like to give you some useful advice on design of a sample presenter for the building market, in all probability, one of the most complicated markets when we have to conceive this kind of item.
- The goal of the packaging is to get the attention of the consumer and influence the purchase decision, so the catalogue containing our products should stand out from other similar products.
- Catalogues and sample presenters should show quickly and intuitively the product that they contain and lead the consumer interest.
- The sample presenter has to be professional and respect the brand strategy.
- The design has to be clean and tidy with a good labelling and with the enough information for the consumer.
- The sample presenters should be of a suitable size to contain representative samples, but also should be light, easy to carry and easy to store.
- Displays should be conceived specifically to contain the kind of product to be shown, and should also be practical and functional.
- Any product catalogue should be practical, functional and easy to use. This is especially important when we are talking about building material, ceramic, mortars, wood and electrical components and aluminium samples.
- The design of the sample presenter needs to give high visibility when on a shelf alongside competitor products. If possible, it should contain the brand logo on cover, back cover and tray.
Mytplast creates bespoke solutions for samplers to the needs of each market, with high quality materials and careful designs which reflect suitably the image of your company.
Some of the sample presenters for building industry that you can find in Mytplast, are PVC briefcases with 3 laps to display mortars, elegant presenter cases to contain electrical material or boxes to present ceramic tiles made of high resistant board and with die cut reinforced handles.